Nothing was on TV, the boys were antsy, so we decided to go for a drive. Nick wasn't feeling well so I drove, which I like to do anyway :) We stopped at Artic Circle to get Ice Cream and then over to movie gallery to use Kaleb's gift card for reading 10 books in class. Then we were heading out on our drive. We drove through Payette, Fruitland, and New Plymouth. We had many interesting conversations including this one with Dylan
Dylan: What would happen if a snail and a worm raced?
(Nick and I both laughing)
Nick : I don't know bud who would win?
Dylan: (smiling) I dunno
Me: How would they race?
Dylan: On a race track
Me: Oh well of course
Dylan: What if the worm had a jet pack and flew around the track picked up the snail and his shell fell off?
(Nick and I both laughing again)
The story goes on for quite a while and some how we had Kaleb contributing with a shark jumping on our car and getting washed off by the windshield wipers in there as well. I love their imaginations:)
No comments:
Post a Comment