Monday, September 29, 2008

Codys birthday






Well I haven't posted in a while so I guess I better catch up! I of course forgot my camera for our girls weekend so I don't have any pics of that. We had a great time at crystals though and I cant' wait for next year. Nick had a camera at their guys weekend but didn't take any pics! Dave has some which he's posted on his photobucket along with the pics of his leg. Ouch!!
Codys 1!! I can't belive how fast this year has gone. He had a good birthday. He didn't quite figure out how to open his gifts but he sure liked what was inside. Birthday cake of course was his favorite, so much that he decided to wear it ! Grandma and Grandpa Berwick, Grandma and Grandpa Muffley, and Uncle mark came. We had a fun afternoon watching the race, football, and then playing games with Kaleb and Dylan.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I can't believe he is ONE! Sounds like a great day. What a family.